LIMITED WARRANTY AGREEMENTS
All warranty claims should be handled directly through Hohm Tech International Limited and not the retailer. In the event, a product needs a warranty claim, follow the steps outlined here (“Warranty Center“). Hohm Tech International Limited. assumes responsibility for any of its product(s) and will have the product(s) repaired or replaced at Warranty Center’s sole discretion.
WARRANTY & FREE REPLACEMENT PROGRAM:
(Cell = Battery)
- Cell(s) used in removable-battery device(s) – 730-Day (2 yr.) Warranty**
- ** 2-Year free-replacement warranty applies to all cell(s) charged exclusively with a Hohm Tech charger
- If the cell is charged with any other charger (type/model/brand), the cell replacement warranty is 365 Days (1 yr.)
- Cell(s) used in a BMS-protected battery pack – 1095-Day (3 yr.) Warranty
- Charger(s) – 365-Day (1 Yr.) Warranty
ALL PRODUCTS COME WITH LIFETIME SUPPORT.
For replacement warranty on a Hohm Tech product, the following must accompany the product being sent in:
1. Copy of original purchase receipt that is verifiable;
2. Picture of charger used + State-issued ID in the same photo;
3. Cell(s) MUST be shipped in either their original packaging or something nonconductive (such as a protective battery case);
Please note: Battery case(s) are given to the recycling center, so they will not be returned.
4. Warranty Form must be filled out completely
In accordance with U.S. shipping regulations, damaged Li-ion cell(s) MUST be shipped using a ground shipping service such as FedEx Ground, UPS Ground, or USPS Retail Ground. NO USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL.
LIMITATION TO BATTERY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY:
- no bend or distortion to cell shape, including dent(s) and/or puncture(s);
- zero evidence of corrosive material or liquid exposure;
- no alteration to original cell (non-original wrap/label/skin, painting, and/or coating)
IF ANY OF THE ABOVE IS NOT FOLLOWED or PROVIDED WITH PRODUCT SHIPPED TO Hohm Tech International Limited, NO WARRANTY or REPLACEMENT is IMPLIED or OFFERED.
LIMITATIONS OF COVERAGE:
Hohm Tech International Limited provides a non-transferable warranty to the original purchaser of a Hohm Tech product. This warranty agreement is applicable to Hohm Tech product(s) and does not cover any accessories used in conjunction with the product itself. The warranty agreement does not cover neglect, failure to comply with user manual, misuse, tampering/alterations, or improper care (with the exception of cells, as 100% intact wrap/label/skin on cell is critically important to us to ensure your utmost safety)
Hohm Tech International Limited Warranty Center does not provide warranty assessment over phone.
Step 1: Download, fill out, and print the Warranty Form here.
Step 2: Send product, copy of original receipt, Warranty Form, and any other notated requests, together in a single package, to the shipping address listed on the Warranty Form.
Step 3: Allow up to 10 business days (M-F) for Hohm Tech International Limited to diagnose and determine course of resolution. Tracking will be provided to the email provided on the Warranty